Chamber Alliance of Mason County
The Chamber Alliance of Mason County was established to promote commerce, trade and industry in Mason County. It is the largest business organization in the greater Mason County region with more than 450 member businesses and organizations. WHAT DO WE DO? The chamber is an advocate for the business community The chamber connects businesses and people The chamber provides small business mentoring and education The chamber offers networking events and local marketing opportunities.
VISION The Chamber is a hub for business engagement and development to support a vibrant and inclusive community.
MISSION The mission of the Chamber is to promote business, enhance economic and community development, and serve as a catalyst for improving the overall quality of life in Mason County.
OUR GOALS To support business development by offering effective member programs and services To be a legislative advocate for the business community To provide support for economic development efforts in the county To build a sustainable organizational model
Community Building Organization
CHAMBER | Member News
- Grow Your Career at FloraCraft
- OxyChem Spruces Up City’s Waterfront Park
- Epworth Awards $5K to The Sandbox in Momentum 5x5 Contest
- 2023 Nominees for Chamber Business Awards, Future Five Announced
- WEST SHORE BANK, HUNGRY HOWIE'S OF LUDINGTON, AND ORIOLE GIVING TREE TAKE TOP HONORS AT CHAMBER ANNUAL AWARDS