Whitehall Industries Inc.
Whitehall Industries (www.whitehallindustries.com), headquartered in Ludington, Michigan, is a vertically integrated supplier of complex extruded and fabricated aluminum components for the automotive industry. Whitehall's products include automotive structural components, sunroof guides, convertible top components, running boards, cargo restraints and hydraulic actuator bodies. Whitehall is best known for producing difficult-to-manufacture components while holding tolerances much tighter than industry standards. Whitehall has approximately 800 employees and operates from four manufacturing facilities located in Ludington, Michigan (two); Paducah, Kentucky; and San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
UACJ (www.uacj.co.jp)New Window, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a comprehensive aluminum manufacturer supplying products that meet the needs of a variety of industries. UACJ was established in October 2013 when Furukawa-Sky Aluminum and Sumitomo Light Metal Industries integrated their business operations. Both companies have a distinguished history as aluminum producers in Japan. Together, their annual capacity for rolled sheet products exceeded 1 million tons.
Whom to Contact
- David CooperPresidentPhone: (231) 845-5101Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Stephanie FreesHR SpecialistPhone: (231) 845-5101 x373Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Dave GraftonPlant ManagerPhone: (231) 845-5101 x211Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Todd HenricksonSr. Die TechnicianPhone: (231) 845-5101 x211Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Nicole LinnaSales AnalystPhone: (231) 845-5101 x112Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Drew PehrsonControllerPhone: (231) 845-5101Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Yogen RahangdaleOwner & CEOPhone: (231) 845-5101 x211Fax: (231) 845-5230
- Andy TomczykVP of SalesPhone: (231) 845-5101 x126Fax: (231) 845-5230