The Sands Restaurant occupies a unique part of the world. It derives its name from its neighbor to the west - the Silver Lake Sand Dunes State Park. Nature created the dunes during what geologists call the Pleistocene Epoch, some 1,800,000 years ago. Massive glaciers covered North America including much of Michigan. The glaciers advanced and subsided. The constant grinding between ice and earth over long periods of time resulted in 2,000 acres of living, shifting sand that today, defines one of the worlds great destination resorts. Your family will love a vacation at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes. The Sands Restaurant would be pleased to be your host for your meals. Our food is as good as the view. We provide family dining at reasonable prices.
- Our Food is as good as the Silver Lake View!
- Fabulous Breakfast Buffet on Weekends & Holidays
- Family Dining at Reasonable Prices
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Locals and vacationers alike!