Riemer Eye Center
- Health Care / Physicians
- Optometry / Eye Care
Since 1994, Riemer Eye Center has provided complete eye care for families in northern Michigan, including the Ludington community. From infants to the elderly, we specialize in comprehensive vision exams, cosmetic treatments, management and surgical procedures for eye diseases and conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye, diabetic eye care and more. Riemer Eye Center also has the widest and most up to date selection of eye wear and contacts for the entire family, including exclusive lines of lenses, frames and sunglasses.
- Complete and full spectrum eye care center
- Comprehensive vision exams
- Surgical care for cataracts, glaucoma, and macular degeneration
- Diabetic eye care
- All medical eye diseases and conditions
Whom to Contact
- Suzanne DeMottAdministratorPhone: (800) 974-2020
- John Large, O.D.OptometristPhone: (800) 974-2020
- Breanna MillerAdministrative AssistantPhone: (800) 974-2020
- Andrew Riemer, D.O.Ophthalmologist5959 LawndaleLudington, MI 49431Phone: (800) 974-2020Fax: (231) 843-9171
US 10, north on Nelson Road, west on Lawndale Road, on the left just before the hospital rear parking lot entrance.