Quick Way, Inc.
Quick-Way, Inc. is a liquid bulk carrier that has been serving the Great Lakes and Midwest markets for over 25 years. The business was founded on the principles of Safety and Integrity, and these values continue to drive the company to provide excellent service to its customers and to be an employer of choice for its drivers and staff.
Frequently asked questions:
*What do you haul? Currently, we transport nonhazardous liquid commodities in bulk. However, we invite anyone looking for a safe transportation provider to get in touch with us to discuss their unique needs. We pride ourselves on tailored service.
*Do you have any owner-operators? Quick-Way, Inc. does not use any owner-operators. All drivers are employees. We also have our own maintenance team, and in-house tank wash facility.
*What kind of fleet do you have? We have Stainless Steel and Aluminum insulated, rear-unloading trailers. All trailers are MC407 code.
*How many active tractors and trailers do you have? Quick-Way, Inc. currently has 20 active tractors and 38 active trailers.
*How is Quick-Way, Inc. equipment maintained? It is our belief that routine maintenance by familiar hands is the key to keeping equipment safe and in accordance with all compliance standards. Our facility includes a maintenance bay and a team of experts to handle most equipment servicing.
*How do you unload your trailers? Quick-Way, Inc. tractors are equipped with air compressors, which use air to unload product.
*How much can you haul? Our trailers hold 7 thousand gallons, or 46,500 lbs.
Whom to Contact
- Melissa AlvaradoGeneral Manager1004 Conrad Industrial DriveLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Donald BurtonHuman Resources Generalist1004 Conrad Industrial DriveLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-6520 x407Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Matt CarterDispatchPhone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Jake ColeFacilities and Maintenance Manager1004 Conrad Industrial DriveLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Bill DunnPresidentPhone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- US-10 West to Pere Marquette Highway (Old-31) - Pere Marquette Highway South to 1st Street - 1st Street West to Conrad Industrial Drive - Conrad Industrial Drive South to Quick-Way, Inc.