Offering a tailored, high-quality service transporting material in our 100% liquid tanker fleet, since 1991.
Frequently asked questions:
*What do you haul? Currently, we transport nonhazardous liquid commodities in bulk. However, we invite anyone looking for a safe transportation provider to get in touch with us to discuss their unique needs. We pride ourselves on tailored service.
*Do you have any owner-operators? Quick-Way, Inc. does not use any owner-operators. All drivers are employees. We also have our own maintenance team, and in-house tank wash facility.
*What kind of fleet do you have? We have Stainless Steel and Aluminum insulated, rear-unloading trailers. All trailers are MC407 code.
*How many active tractors and trailers do you have? Quick-Way, Inc. currently has 20 active tractors and 38 active trailers.
*How is Quick-Way, Inc. equipment maintained? It is our belief that routine maintenance by familiar hands is the key to keeping equipment safe and in accordance with all compliance standards. Our facility includes a maintenance bay and a team of experts to handle most equipment servicing.
*How do you unload your trailers? Quick-Way, Inc. tractors are equipped with air compressors, which use air to unload product.
*How much can you haul? Our trailers hold 7 thousand gallons, or 46,500 lbs.
Whom to Contact
- Melissa AlvaradoGeneral Manager1004 Conrad Industrial DriveLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Matt CarterDispatchPhone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Bill DunnPresidentPhone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Krista DunnSales & MarketingPhone: (231) 907-2236Fax: (231) 843-1891
- Lindsay MurphyHuman ResourcesPhone: (231) 845-6520Fax: (231) 843-1891
- US-10 West to Pere Marquette Highway (Old-31) - Pere Marquette Highway South to 1st Street - 1st Street West to Conrad Industrial Drive - Conrad Industrial Drive South to Quick-Way, Inc.