Occidental Chemical Corporation
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East region and Latin America. Headquartered in Houston, Occidental is one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization. Occidental's midstream and marketing segment gathers, processes, transports, stores, purchases and markets hydrocarbons and other commodities in support of Occidental's businesses. Occidental's wholly owned subsidiary, OxyChem, is a major North American chemical manufacturer.
Occidental's success is built on technical expertise, business acumen, strong partnerships and proven ability to deliver lasting results. With approximately 38,000 employees and contractors worldwide, we are committed to being a Partner of Choice everywhere we operate.
Occidental is committed to respecting the environment, operating safely and upholding high standards of social responsibility throughout the company's worldwide operations.
Whom to Contact
- Bryce CleaverMaintenance Manager1600 S MadisonLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-4460Fax: (231) 845-4312
- Doug DunklowPlant Manager1600 South MadisonLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-4385
- John HendersonHuman Resources Specialist1600 South MadisonLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-4247Fax: (231) 845-4312
- Dawn QuickHuman Resources Coordinator1600 South MadisonLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-4287Fax: (231) 845-4312
- Randy SarnowskiSafety Engineer1600 S MadisonLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-4411Fax: (231) 845-4590