- Health Care / Physicians
We know the best way for you to stay healthy is by exercising your voice. That's why at Mercy Health we encourage it.
Are you ready to be more informed and involved in your health care decisions? Then Mercy Health is for you. We believe carefully listening to you and encouraging you to take an active role in your health care is as important as having access to specialists who use the latest technology.
At Mercy Health, we offer you compassionate care, award-winning expertise, and the latest technology, all in an inclusive Catholic faith-based setting that honors the sacredness and dignity of every person.
It's not either/or. It's all of these and more. It's Mercy Health.
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Occupational Care
- Specialty Services
- Non-Profit Regional Healthcare
Whom to Contact
- Mary BoydVP-Regional OperationsPhone: (231) 843-2543Fax: (231) 672-3636
- Michelle HinshawMarketingPhone: (231) 685-1877
- Amy HussMarketing CoordinatorPhone: (231) 843-2543Fax: (231) 672-3636
- Kim KellyPM-Regional OperationsPhone: (231) 843-2543Fax: (231) 672-3636
Northwest Corner of Jebavy Drive and US 10