Ludington Area Senior Center
- Community Organizations
The Ludington Area Senior Center takes pride in being the place for Seniors, their friends and families to come when seeking services, answers to questions or have concerns. If we can't provide you with an immediate answer, we are happy to research your questions/concerns and get back to you with a solution. Should there be anything Senior Citizens in our community want or need, please don't hesitate to call us at 231.845.6841. We are here to happily assist you!
- Support-Medical Equipment Loan Closet, Elder Law, Michigan Medicare/Medicaid Programs
- Recreational-Bingo, Billiards, Duplicate Bridge, Cribbage, Mah-Jongg, Sewing/Crafts,Pinochle, Euchre
- Healthy Lifestyle-Yoga, Zumba, Tai Chi, Stretch & Balance, Walking Club, Country Dancing
- Educational - Matter of Balance, Diabetes Path, TED Talks, Painting & Jewelry Classes.
Whom to Contact
- Rayma BurgettProgram Coordinator308 S Rowe StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-6841Fax: (231) 845-0005