Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast of Ludington, The
Lodging / Accommodations
Rated five stars on TripAdvisor and 3 Diamonds by AAA, we are conveniently located one mile from the beautiful shores and beaches of Lake Michigan in downtown Ludington. The Lamplighter Bed & Breakfast is situated along Ludington Avenue, just five blocks from shopping, antiquing, restaurants, breweries, ice cream, and entertainment.
Three lighthouses, the S.S. Badger car ferry to Wisconsin, the Ludington Area Center for the Arts, the Port of Ludington Maritime Museum and beautiful Ludington State Park are all nearby.
Each of our five rooms or suites offers private, en suite bathrooms. Enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep in a queen or king-size bed framed in cherry, oak or antique brass. Relax in the jetted tub included in our Ansel Adams Suite or enjoy the large, custom-tiled walk-in shower in our newly remodeled Monet Suite. Stay in touch with the outside world with complimentary WIFI, and cable channels on our flat screen TVs. A refrigerator with complimentary beverages, microwave, and freshly brewed coffee and tea are available 24/7, for all guests.
Enjoy Michigan’s spring and summer seasons and wander outside to enjoy the beautiful gardens and outdoor spaces. Read a book, have your morning coffee, or enjoy a glass of wine in our cozy gazebo. We enjoy serving breakfast on the deck or patio – weather permitting, of course! In the cooler months of Fall and Winter, start and end your day by relaxing in front of the fireplace in our parlor.
- Each one of our five rooms offers private, attached bathrooms, WiFi, and flat screen TVs
- Relax in the jetted tub included in our Ansel Adams Suite
- Enjoy the large, custom-tiled walk-in shower in the Monet Room
- Enjoy our full, two-course breakfast made from locally grown or sourced ingredients each morning
- We offer a variety of specials & packages based upon the season, or the cause for celebration!