- Food / Beverage Wholesalers & Distributors
Goats produce only about two percent of the global milk supply, yet most of the populations of people who consume goat milk cite a lower incidence of allergies and digestive complaints.
• Reaction to Inflammation — lowers inflammation.
• Environmentally Friendly — goats don’t use as much space and food as cows.
• Metabolic Agent: Studies done at the USDA link goat’s milk to an increased ability to metabolize iron and copper.
• Goat Milk is closer to human mother’s milk—easier to digest.
• High in Fatty Acids—more nutritional than cow’s milk.
• Calcium-Rich: Great for the lactose-intolerant.
Whom to Contact
- Kandy PotterOwner117 W Meisenheimer RdScottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 578-5339