Community Foundation for Mason County
- Community Organizations
At the Community Foundation for Mason County (CFMC), we collaborate with donors, grantees, advisors and individuals to identify issues that are important to our communities. By bringing people together around a common mission and creating links between resources and your vision for the future, we help to ensure that our communities remain vital and strong.
Every year, we award grants and scholarships that benefit students, youth, education, the arts, community development, the environment, health and human services, and emerging community needs. Projects we’ve supported, such as the City of Ludington Pickleball Courts, Ludington State Park Hamlin Beach Playground, Lakeshore Food Club, Rotary Park, Spectrum Reach Out and Read Program, COVE S.A.N.E. Unit and so many more, continue to enhance life throughout Mason County.
Whom to Contact
- Todd Jacobs425 W Western AveSuite 200Muskegon, MI 49440Phone: (231) 722-4538
- Andrea LargeExecutive DirectorP O Box 10Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-0326Fax: (231) 845-6857
- Lynda MatsonBoard Vice-ChairP.O. Box 10Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-0326
- Brad ReedBoard ChairP.O. Box 10Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-0326
- Heidi SyustsemaP.O. Box 10Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 722-4538
- Emma TorresenP.O. Box 10Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 722-4538