CherrCo, Inc. was established in 1997 as a federated cooperative to stabilize the price of the industry’s commodity products at a level that would help keep growers and processors in business. Members are committed to continued, industry-wide communication with knowledge of the collective power that occurs when working together.
- Provides risk management tools
- Stablizing prices in tart cherry industry
- Grower Cooperative
Whom to Contact
- Al ForistVP Operations & ControllerPhone: (231) 845-8554 x229Fax: (231) 843-3992
- Sean GilbertSales AdministratorPhone: (231) 845-8554 x221Fax: (231) 843-3992
- Edward SurberPresidentP.O. Box 689Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-8554Fax: (231) 843-3992