Chemical Bank - Downtown Branch
- Banks / Credit Unions
On August 1, 2019, Chemical Bank and TCF Bank merged into one company. Chemical Bank is now a division of TCF National Bank. The combination of Legacy TCF and Chemical created a premier Midwest bank, with the scale to deliver best-in-class products and services, banking experiences that help customers achieve their financial goals and the ability to invest in leading-edge digital banking solutions that make banking more convenient. Our customers benefit from the bank’s strong community banking and wealth management capabilities, large deposit franchise and expertise in wholesale lending on a national basis.
TCF Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: TCF) is a financial holding company with $47.1 billion in total assets as of June 30, 2019 and a top 10 deposit market share in the Midwest. A premier Midwest bank headquartered in Detroit, TCF is the largest bank based in Michigan offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. TCF has more than 500 branches primarily located in Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota with additional locations in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin. TCF also conducts business across all 50 states and Canada through its specialty lending and leasing businesses.
Whom to Contact
- Mandy ArgetsingerTeller Supervisor101 E Court StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-5172Fax: (231) 843-4883
- Andrea Butler101 E Court StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-5172
- Nancy RobertsonPart Time Customer Service Representative101 E Court StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-5172Fax: (231) 843-4883
- Melanie StaufferCustomer Service Representative101 E Court StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 845-5172Fax: (231) 843-4883
- Caitlyn VaderMarketing Business Partner51 Ionia Ave SWGrand Rapids, MI 49503Phone: (616) 234-5633Fax: (231) 843-4883
1 block north of US 10 (Ludington Avenue) between Harrison St and James St