CARLOS ALVARADO LAW PC
CARLOS ALVARADO LAW, PC is a focused law firm. We concentrate on providing sophisticated legal solutions in the areas of business, estate planning, immigration and real estate law.
- Business Law: Entity Formation, Contract Reviews, Licensing and Compliance, Employee Handboks, Succession counseling.
- Estate Planning and Probate: Wills, PoA's, Trusts, Guardianships, probate administration.
- Immigration Law: Family-based residency, citizenship, "green cards", "Dreamers & DACA", Employment Eligibility.
- Real Estate Law: Deeds, easements, buy-sell business and personal property.
Whom to Contact
- Carlos Alvarado-JorqueraAttorney/Owner202 S Harrison StreetP O Box 474Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 425-4444Fax: (231) 425-4445
- Jordan MillerAssociate Attorney202 S Harrison StreetP O Box 474Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 425-4444Fax: (231) 843-1395
- April Quisenberry-AlvaradoBusiness Manager/Legal Assistant202 S Harrison StreetPO Box 474Ludington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 425-4444Fax: (231) 425-4445
- Jennifer StepkaAdministrative AssistantPO Box 474202 S. Harrison StreetLudington, MI 49431Phone: (231) 425-4444Fax: (231) 425-4445
When coming from the east: go west on Ludington Ave. to the stoplight at Harrison. Turn left (south) and go one block south. We are in the grey building on the corner of Harrison and Loomis Streets.