West Shore Community College
- Education / Schools
- Banquet & Meeting Facilities
The College offers a comprehensive general education curricula designed to meet the needs of students interested in occupational programs leading to immediate employment and students wishing to transfer to a senior institution. The College offers Associate of Applied Arts and Sciences Degrees, One-and Two-Year Certificates, and many custom-designed Associate of Arts and Associate of Sciences Degree Programs to meet transfer students? needs.
The College is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. West Shore earns its accreditation by participating in the Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP).
In addition to offering instructional programs, the College serves the area in a number of ways.
The College offers special events and cultural activities throughout the year, including lectures, theater productions, dance and musical performances, art exhibits and other types of entertainment for both student and community members. In addition, the library, located in the Campus Center, is available for use by the public.
The Recreation Center?s swimming pool, a racquetball court, basketball arena, weight room, wellness center, and other facilities are available to the public for a minimum charge. The West Shore Ice Arena is a regional facility which provides figure skating, hockey, and open skating opportunities for all the citizens of the area.
Non-credit community service classes and leisure and enrichment classes designed to meet general interest needs of area residents.
- Performing Arts
- Recreation Center
- Ice Rink
JobsCampus Services AssistantCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalWest Shore Community College is accepting applications for a full-time, 40 hour per week, 12 month position supporting the Campus Services/Human Resources Department. This position performs a wide variety of clerical work including answering college switchboard, processing and delivering campus mail, filing, creating forms, maintaining supplies inventory, and providing varied administrative ...read more
ContactPhone:(231) 845-6211Fax:(231) 845-0207
Whom to Contact
- Debra CampbellDirector of Human ResourcesPhone: (231) 843-5819Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Tasha DaultAdministrative AssistantPhone: (231) 843-5805Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Janet EtheridgeA/PPO Box 277Scottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 845-6211Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Thom HawleyDirector of College RelationsPhone: (231) 843-5803Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Mark KinneyVP of Academics & Student ServicesPO Box 277Scottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 845-5923Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Cara MitchellAdministrative AssistantPhone: (231) 843-5825Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Steven SparlingDirector of Institutional Research3000 N Stiles RoadScottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 843-5824Fax: (231) 845-5824
- Lisa StankowskiExecutive Secretary to the PresidentPhone: (231) 843-5802Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Katie StewartAssociate Professor of Marketing/Management, Business Division3000 N Stiles RoadScottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 843-5558Fax: (231) 845-0207
- Scott WardPresidentPhone: (231) 843-5844Fax: (231) 845-5083
- Crystal YoungDirector, BOCPO Box 277Scottville, MI 49454Phone: (231) 843-5825Fax: (231) 845-0207
The College?s ?home base? is 360 scenic acres of rolling timberland, located near Ludington, Manistee, and Scottville at the intersection of North Stiles and Sugar Grove Roads in Mason County.